Please note: The main campus Testing Center is offering live proctoring services for both face-to-face and FSU Flex courses. FSU instructors can request services by completing the Spring/Summer 2021 Instructor Request Form. Seating is limited due to the COVID-19 pandemic and requests will be fulfilled on a first-come basis. For more information, please visit our Proctored Testing page.
In the case that you need to request for on-campus testing services, we suggest you add information on testing procedures and policies to your course syllabus. We suggest using our sample syllabus text as it covers all the basics of proctored testing. It also includes a placeholder for your policies on makeups for missed exams. You can also direct your students to our student-facing site distance.fsu.edu for easy-to-navigate information on proctored testing. They'll learn how it works, what it costs, and how to use both on-campus and off-campus testing services.
This course require proctored exams. Proctoring will be arranged by FSU Assessment and Testing; please keep the following in mind:
- You will be required to wear a mask and maintain social distancing while inside the testing facility. Be sure to closely read FSU’s other Testing Center Rules prior to your arrival so that there are no surprises.
- If you need accommodations for a disability during testing, please follow these instructions regarding accommodation during testing.
- If you do not make or keep an appointment for testing and are unable to take the exam during the exam window, [insert policy for missed exams.]
- The testing center is located in University Center C, near the Sportsmanship Statue. See Hours, Parking, and Directions for more details.
- In most cases, you will not have access to any remote, in-person, off-campus proctors due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have questions about your particular situation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because course policies vary widely by instructor and program, we refer students to their course syllabus for guidance when they fail to sign up, can’t find open slots, or miss appointments and are unable to reschedule to another open slot during the exam window. You must contact email@example.com if you wish to request makeup times for your students who miss exams. While we make every attempt to accommodate makeups due to unforeseen circumstances, we cannot guarantee that makeup appointments will be available, so you may have to make alternate proctoring arrangements in these cases (for example, over Zoom or through Honorlock).