Exams from Other Institutions
Important: The Testing Center is currently CLOSED. Please see Proctored Testing Updates for the most current information about testing during the university closure.
FSU's Assessment & Testing facility also serves students by proctoring exams from other schools.
- Exams must be received by the Assessment & Testing a minimum of 2 working days before the scheduled test date. Well before the testing session, contact the home institution to arrange for the exam to be sent to FSU's Assessment & Testing facility. Exams may be emailed or mailed to:
FSU Assessment & Testing
296 Champions Way
University Center C, Suite 1100
Tallahassee, FL 32306
- Review the Assessment & Testing facility location and hours before selecting a date and time to take your exam. Note that seating corresponds with the amount of time needed for testing. Examinees can be seated after 8:30am, but must be seated with enough time to complete the exam. For example, if the exam is 3 hours long, and the Assessment & Testing facility closes at 8:00pm that day, students cannot be seated past 4:30pm.
- Register online at least 24 hours in advance of your exam and pay the $15.50 administration fee in advance.
- Review the Testing Center Rules in advance. Please note that infractions may result in dismissal without refund.
- Parking permits are required to park on the FSU Campus. FSU Students are permitted to park in any “W” designated lot, while Visitors may park in any metered parking space as well as any "Visitor" lot. Parking lot designations and maps can be found at https://transportation.fsu.edu/maps.
- When you arrive for your testing appointment, you will need to provide a valid photo ID (driver license, passport, student ID).
- Please address concerns about test content and grades with your instructor. Staff at the Testing Center are not responsible for grades, test questions, answers, or scores.