Due to traffic during high-demand periods, the Testing Center does not allow walk-ins without an appointment. Please note the following when scheduling your exam:
- Each exam administered at the Testing Center will have time slots available on our RegisterBlast website. Based on the course’s enrollment, there will be enough slots for students, evenly distributed across the exam date window.
- Time slots become available for selection on RegisterBlast two weeks before the exam’s start date.
- Time slots are available on a first-come, first-served basis and will remain available throughout the entire exam’s window until filled.
- You can reschedule existing future appointments using the self-rescheduling tool in RegisterBlast, if any slots are open.
- If you do not show up for your appointment, you won't be able to reschedule by yourself. Instead, email Regblast@campus.fsu.edu to request cancellation of your missed appointment. You will then be able to select and sign up for a new time slot, if any are open. If no slots are open, refer to your course syllabus for guidance from your instructor.
- If you miss your appointment due to an emergency, refer to your course syllabus for guidance from your instructor about missed exams and required documentation. Only your instructor can request an extension for makeups. We will do our best to accommodate these requests in a timely fashion.